1. Protecting your privacy and personal informationWe take your privacy very seriously. WATTever is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 which regulates how We collect, use, disclose and store personal information, and how individuals access and correct their personal information held by us. WATTever also complies with the Spam Act 2003.
2. What personal information do We collect?We collect personal information about You which is reasonably necessary for us to conduct business with you, to provide access and support for the Pricing Analytics services You have requested and manage our relationship with you. The kinds of personal information We may collect about You includes your name, email address, cookies, your IP address, and any other information We may need to contact you. A user email address and name is required to access the service. We may collect and hold credit information to assist with the management of any credit We may extend. Personal information may be collected when You visit Our website, when You post a support query through Our website, or otherwise when You contact us or sign up to receive services from us. Our server may also log details about any computer used to access Our service, including the IP address, operating system and browser type, the date and time of access and details of any information downloaded.
3. How do We use personal information?Personal information is used for providing and validating access by licensed users to the service, providing support and information about the service and managing Our relationship with you.
4. Disclosure of personal informationWe may disclose personal information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Analytics Service to you, and as required by law. Where We disclose your personal information to third parties for this purpose, We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the person or organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to Our commitment.
5. Access to and correction of personal informationYou may request access to any of the personal information that We hold about You at any time. We will respond to requests within a reasonable time. We may need to contact other entities to properly investigate Your request. We rely on You to ensure the information that We hold about You is accurate or complete. If any of the personal information is incorrect, inaccurate or out of date, You may request that We correct the information. Where We can We will correct the personal information at the time of the request. Otherwise, We will provide an initial response to You within 7 days of receiving your request. Where reasonable, and after any investigation We deem necessary to undertake, We will provide You with details about whether We have corrected the personal information within 30 days. We may need to consult with other entities as part of Our investigation. In the event We refuse to correct your personal information, We will provide You with Our reasons for not correcting the information.
6. Storage and SecurityWe will take reasonable steps to protect your persona. Our website is professionally hosted and operates in a secure environment. We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, You should be aware that there is always an inherent risk in transmitting your personal information via the Internet. Accordingly, We cannot and do not accept responsibility for the security of information You send to or receive from us over the internet, or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. Please contact us if You have any questions at email@example.com
8. Direct MarketingWe may contact You with information regarding development of the WATTever Pricing Analytics platform and associated services that We feel may be relevant for you. You agree to receive direct marketing from us if You do not opt out, and this agreement remains current until You advise us otherwise. You are welcome at any time to unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, by contacting us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How to make a privacy complaint?If You are not satisfied with how We have handled your personal information, or You have a complaint about Our compliance with the Privacy Act, please contact Us on email at email@example.com
WATTever provide analytics solutions and price comparison information for the retail electricity market using a comprehensive database of all publicly-listed retail electricity plans for residential and small business customers in the contestable networks.