The Nature of our serviceWATTever is an information service to assist consumers to make informed choices before enquiring or buying from a seller of the products and services compared through the WATTever website. WATTever does not provide advice or recommendations to you about whether you should or should not purchase any particular product. You must rely on your own enquiries and judgement, considering your personal situation to decide if a product is suitable for you. WATTever is an independent service and is not owned or controlled by any of the providers of the products and services presented through the WATTever service.
Information we provideWATTever sources information and pricing about products and services from a variety of sources including:
- publicly available price fact sheets from the retailers of products and services
- publicly available information from regulatory bodies and other government or industry sources relating to the products and services
- information provided directly to WATTever by retailers of products and services
Conditions of useThe service is provided on the strict condition that it is used only by private individuals to review information about products that they may wish to buy for their personal or business uses. The WATTever website or its content must not be used for other purposes. You are prohibited from doing the following:
- duplicating, distributing or downloading the WATTever website or the content in any form;
- re-selling or licensing the service or it’s content, including redistribution or other commercial use of the WATTever website or its’ content
- holding the WATTever website or its’ content in any storage media;
- broadcasting, transmitting, uploading, reposting or communicating to the public the WATTever website or its’ content through any medium or any other site on the internet
- attempting to make unauthorised access to the WATTever website and database
- “framing” the WATTever website or the content.
- accessing the website in a manner which uses excessive resources or is likely to prejudice the efficient operation of the WATTever website and the Service;
Limitations of liability and indemnityIn no event shall WATTever be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the WATTever website, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Where jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. WATTever makes no warranty about the suitability of the tariffs, products and services mentioned or contained within the WATTever website whether as part of the information provided by using the Service or otherwise. You are responsible for the final choice of your electricity retailer and you should take time to read through all information supplied before proceeding and consider your individual circumstances. If you are in any doubt regarding an electricity product or its terms you should seek further advice from the relevant Retailer and/or Service Provider before choosing your product. New products, services or tariffs may be introduced or existing products, services or tariffs may be modified, suspended or revoked by Service Providers with or without notice. Whilst WATTever endeavours to update the WATTever website within a reasonable time after being notified of changes by Retailers or becoming aware of changes, WATTever cannot accept liability for Retailers providing inaccurate, misleading or incomplete information which WATTever takes in good faith or if they fail to notify WATTever in a timely manner of changes in their products, services or tariffs. We do not monitor or review the contents of other websites which are linked to and from this website, including but not limited to the websites of the providers of the goods and services presented in the WATTever Website. We are not responsible for opinions expressed on other websites, material contained on them or accessible from them. We should not be taken to be the publisher or disseminator of such opinions or material nor should we be taken to approve such opinions or material or make any express or implied recommendation in respect of them. To the extent permitted by law, WATTever disclaim and exclude all representations, conditions and warranties, express or implied, under law, statute or custom, with respect to the content, the Service and the products contained or offered through the WATTever website including without limitation those with respect to:
- the accuracy, completeness or current nature of the information provided
- the service, content, functionality, operation, compatibility, maintenance, level of service or any other matter in connection with any product offered by any Retailer;
- any aspect of the terms and conditions of use, installation, function, maintenance, price or payment in connection with any product offered by any Retailer;
- merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- freedom from computer viruses or malware
- suitability for your intended use; and
- delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in delivery or provision.
- for any loss or damage caused to you or any third party, whether by damage to property, delay or financial loss arising from or incidental to your use of the WATTever website and/or the Service; and/or
Accuracy of informationInformation is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, however changes in circumstances after the time of publication could impact on the accuracy of the Information. The Information may change without notice and WATTever is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
Referral feesWATTever has commercial arrangements with some retailers of products and services presented in the WATTever service. The ranking of products presented for comparison on the WATTever service are not modified or repositioned due to any commercial relationships that WATTever may or may not have. The product summary may include a link to a purchase process that is managed by the retailer. This link may take the form of:
- a click-through to the retailer website
- a click-through to a dedicated landing page on the retailer website
- a click-to-call mechanism to automatically initiate a phone call to the retailer’s inbound call centre. Call fees may be applied by your phone service provider to calls made by this mechanism
- a click-to-call-back mechanism to book a call-back from the retailer’s call centre