WATTever Bonus eGift Card Promotion 2020
This page is a reference for 2020 switchers checking the promotion terms and conditions. Go here to see the latest WATTever Bonus eGift Card Promotion.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Make an electricity retailer switch to selected partner retailers; Dodo Power & Gas, Energy Locals, Enova Energy, ReAmped Energy or Sumo (NSW and VIC Sumo plans only) through the WATTever.com.au website during the promotion period up to 30 November 2020 to Claim a $50 Prezzee e-Gift Card.
- An ‘electricity retailer switch’ is a completed sign up with a partner retailer that was initiated through the ‘Switch’ and ‘Sign Up’ links on WATTever.com.au.
- Switches to retailers for which there is not a switch mechanism on WATTever.com.au are ineligible.
- To be eligible to Claim, a functioning email address needs to be supplied at the time of switching. This must match the sign up email address provided to the partner retailer so your eligibility can be validated.
- Send a legible photo or scan of your first bill with energy usage from the new retailer to email@example.com, so we can verify your completed switch and send your eGift Card. If you choose to withdraw from a retailer during the ‘cooling off’ period – you will have not become a customer of the retailer and will be ineligible for the gift card.
- The eGift Card will be provided via email redemption to the email address supplied in our switch form within 28 days from the verified switch.
- “The Promoter” is WATTever.com.au.
- Instructions on How to Claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to receive a $50 e-Gift Card Store claimants must undertake a switch to a selected partner retailer including Dodo Power & Gas, Energy Locals, Enova Energy, ReAmped Energy or Sumo (NSW and VIC Sumo plans only) through the WATTever.com.au website and successfully sign up with the retailer during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion Period is 13 January 2020 to 30 November 2020. Eligible switches must be started and be completed during the Promotion Period. Claims must be made within six month of the switch date to be eligible.
- The promotion is only valid by participating through the WATTever.com.au website.
- The Promoter will not accept liability for any claims arising from missing or invalid email addresses.
- The promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years or over who make a residential electricity switch. Switches for and in the name of trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or resellers are not eligible. Existing customers of the selected partner retailers are ineligible.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only one Claim per household address and email address will be allowed. Only one Claim per switch and customer will be allowed.
- Claimants should retain their new retailers Welcome Letter and first electricity bill with energy usage as proof of switch. Failure to produce the proof of switch for any Claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in extended delays to processing the claim pending the partner retailer confirming the Claimants valid new customer status, or in invalidation of Claim and forfeiture of any right to a Gift Card.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence; and verification that they are a valid new customer of the retailer) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Claim process to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s right to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The bonus e-Gift Card cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash, refunded for cash, transferred into another name or be sold.
- The e-Gift Card will be delivered by email to the address that was supplied at the time of switching. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any issues (including, but not limited to) unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter, that may interfere with the delivery of, and lead to the loss of, the e-Gift Card.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to applicable legislation at their sole discretion. This includes, for any reasons beyond the control of The Promoter, which affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.